Sunday, October 17, 2010

Bought Some New Games (Absolute Filler)

Thought I might throw it out there that i bought a bunch of new titles that may or may not be up for review.

PS2-Marvel VS Capcom 2 (Played a little, just for the Street Fighter characters)
PS2-Radiata Stories (unplayed)
PS2-Shadow of the Colossus (unplayed)
PS2-Silent Hill: Origins (Expect a first impressions entry for this abysmal piece of shit)
PS2-Silent Hill 4: The Room (unplayed)
Wii- Onechanbara: Bikini Zombie Slayers (I uh, don't own a Wii. I just loved the name so I bought it)
PC- Minecraft (A week of my life, gone)

And I still have several titles I've yet to play through but have been sitting on my shelf such as:

PS2-Shin Megami Tensei: Digital Devil Saga 1&2
PS2-Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4

Hopefully I'll update a bit more frequently now that minecraft's addiction is letting up.

9 comments:

  1. when u buy " a lot" u mean 200+?

    ReplyDelete
  2. LoL Bikini zombie slayers, great name indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Her face the book of praises, where is read. Supporting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Or die in the adventure, be my helps, Following!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Or die in the adventure, be my helps, Following!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Or die in the adventure, be my helps, Following!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That have inflamed desire in my breast. Following!

    ReplyDelete